Monday, October 18, 2010

Blogging schedule

I have to admit that this blogging class has been, and continues to be, very informative and helpful.  My assignment today is to create a blog schedule.  I don't know why, but I never even considered I should have a blog schedule.  Yet, it makes so much sense.  And it is already helping me come up with ideas for blogging.  That's the idea, right? Right!

My blog schedule will be that on Mondays I will tackle a specific subject.  It may be a gremlin attack, or comments about my favorite subject ... the dreaded adverbs.  Remember what Stephen King says:  "The road to hell is paved with adverbs."  Whenever I mention adverbs in my classes, the participants groan. Really, they groan out loud.  So that will be Mondays.

On Wednesdays, I will post prompts and first lines.  This will provide an opportunity for you (yes, you) to take off on a writing spree.  I will also post a question, along with my thoughts about the question. My hope is that you will respond to the question as well. Should be fun!

And on Fridays, I want to post an interview with a writer.  And when I don't have any interviews, I'll cover a how-to subject.  Fridays feel a little iffy for me if I don't have an interview, so I will work hard to make sure I have one.

Okay, what do you think of my schedule?  I'm liking it :)

~Tricia

No comments: